Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Some nurses in psychiatric were my sun is staying dislike me

Customer Question

some nurses in psychiatric ward were my sun is staying dislike me and convinced the psychiatrist in charge (slightly fulish ) to report me to community red team of the borough my son is totally dependent on the one meal i carry from home when they feel to starve him for that day what can i do now? to get out of this mess
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Have you talked directly to that Psychiatrist?

I had asked for some additional information and have not heard back.

If not already done, the first step would be direct communication with that Psychiatrist. If the only perspective available to that Psychiatrist is the information that is relayed by these nurses, then you want to let the Psychiatrist be aware that everything is not as it seems.

If you are unable to communicate directly with this Psychiatrist, then another alternative would be to discuss the issue with an Administrator for the facility. This can either be the overall director for the facility or a Medical Director or a Patient Advocate. You can explain the situation and then ask this person to intercede on your behalf.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.