Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

In July my life transformed I went high,as a kite and can

Customer Question

In July my life transformed I went high,as a kite and can not get down. this IS A TERRIBLE illness but cant get a diagnosis from anyone. Then having read that bicarbonate of soda would help I took some and it did, only in last 48 hrs I needed to take more and more to get same effect.
Now its completely stopped working, I ccant focus again, just pace, cant sleep and am high. Have seen A&E tonight and they want me to see GP in the morning but will travel anywhere for prescription to bring me down. This is wrong. I thought bicarbonate was the answer having read on the internet it worked for bipolar. my brain has figured how to deal with it.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?

just click send to reply