wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My psychiatrist phoned me talked to me for a while and then

Customer Question

My psychiatrist phoned me talked to me for a while and then the phone went dead and she called me back was this some type of ploy
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
To get a reaction out of me or am I thìnking too much. I just want to feel well but my psychiatrist rarely follows up my calls
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 20 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 20 days ago.

I very much doubt that this was a ploy.

As you know telephones are not very reliable these days and calls are dropped all the time.

I'd not worry about this at all

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Could you explain what you mean you work for ripe?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Tips
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 20 days ago.

I believe that was supposed to say that I work for tips, like a waitress :)

It seems strange to tip a doctor but here on Just Answer tips are encouraged.

I hope you feel better about what happened during your phone conversation with your psychiatrist.

Have a good weekend.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS