Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

I have a bad memory where I in the passed were forced to do

Customer Question

I have a bad memory where I in the passed were forced to do things I did not do and has a grip on my head, I hear voices and imagery. I dont know how I got this and is causing me distress
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 12 days ago.

Hello, Maria. These symptoms can indicate a very serious mental health condition. You might have PTSD or another illness requiring treatment. I would suggest you see your family doctor as soon as possible to be evaluated for this. He or she will need to rule out other possible causes and refer you, if needed, to a mental health professional so you can get the care you need for this.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 5 days ago.

Hi Maria. How are you doing today? Did you get some help for your bad memories?

If you have any additional questions let me know, I would be happy to help further.

If not, please don't forget to provide a positive rating.

This is the only way physician experts on this site get credit for helping patients.

Best wishes,

Doctor-Bob