Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Mercedes b200 cvt auto transmission fault visit workshop info

Customer Question

Mercedes b200 cvt auto transmission fault visit workshop info on computer ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Codes on computer are 0841 hydraulic pressure implausible in transmission 0894thrust belt is slipping on transmission and 2732impermissable opening of hydraulic clutch forward gear has accured in transmission
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have had no reply
To my question codes on computer are 0841 hydraulic pressure implausible in transmission 0894 thrust belt is slipping on transmission and 2732 impermissible opening of hydraulic clutch forward gear has accured in transmission
I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue. I know this is not the answer you were looking for, and I know it can be frustrating to look for help, and find that there is none. But what I would suggest at this point is to visit a dealer/garage/shop to have this tested/diagnosed to locate the problem.This question seems to difficult for us to work on or help out with without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete.