Thanks for getting back to me. If you can get an answer in the next couple of days that will be fine, the car will probably go in next week. As I said I would like to have an answer for the mechanic or at least some suggestions as a starting point.
I've waited this long so another couple of days won't make that much difference. Have not booked the car in yet so do your best!!!
Thanks for your answer, I'll print it off and let my mechanic see it when
it goes in for repair.