Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

can you change the mph units to kilometres on the mercedes

Customer Question

can you change the mph units to kilometres on the mercedes c220
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you on this..

If you go into the cluster settings with the Menu route - as you do for changing / viewing everything else... if you cannot find the way to do it there - ie, it doesn't even show up - or give you the option...or it does, but its greyed out ( clicking it does nothing ) ... then you cannot do it via the on board controls.

It can be done - but it has to be dine with the car plugged onto a MB diagnostic machine Im afraid.

Of course all MB dealers can do this for you - as can any Independent MB specialist if you have one near you - or any garage with what is called Mercedes STAR diagnostic equipment.

So check your menu system as above if you haven't done so already - but other than that ,it has to be done with the plug in equipment to re programme the cluster control as above.

Let me know if you need anything else on this -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.