Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a Mercede Benz Class B MY 2011

Customer Question

I have a Mercede Benz Class B MY 2011 with a single tail exhaust pipe. What would I need in parts, to fit the latest dual tail pipe exhaust system? best Regards XXXXX XXXXX email :[email protected] Ph. xxxxx

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you on this.

Please give me the full VIN of the vehicle - and then I can look into this for you...

This will take a little time but once I have the VIN from you , I will get back to you asap thereafter..later in the day.

Kind Rgds, MIKE..................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WDD2462011J002104

Class B BlueEfficiency Premium

KW136

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Excellent Thank you..

I will get back to you asap on this..

Best Rgds, MIKE.................................

( no need to reply to this ..its just a courtesy note )
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I haven't received an answer yet on the query below.

Your order number is XXXXX
Best regards
Bruce xxxx
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I am still waiting for an answer

Best regards
Bruce Alesci
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good morning

Have you or have you not any information for me?

Best regards

Bruce Alesci

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Bruce..

Thank you for your message - Im afraid while I was checking on this for you - I did lose track of your question - It was seemingly re listed and when that happens, it is effectively removed from my listings.. I just happened on it again in the lists now - so , I do apologise for that ... I hope that just explains for you what happened there..

As regards your exhaust query - I did look into this for you and have a link for you to a company that will be able to help you - I have in fact suggested this company to others before yourself and always had very good feedback -

So, the link to them for you is HERE... speak with them and Im sure they will be able to help with the conversion for you..

Let me know if I can help anymore at all -

Best Rgds -- MIKE.

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.