Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

has there ever been an M-class recall for fuel injector seals

Customer Question

has there ever been an M-class recall for fuel injector seals failure.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with your question -

There have been recalls on some for Instrument cluster faults - brake switches - and cruise control faults - but none for faults with leaking or failing injector seals no -

Of course they are a problem - a common problem - but MB in their wisdom have never seen fit to issue a recall for that particular issue Im afraid no.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

>>> Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.