Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Hi,I have a mercdes380sl 1983 a uk car in the uk,ineed to know

Customer Question

Hi,I have a mercdes380sl 1983 a uk car in the uk,ineed to know the procedure to change the near side manifold i have a new one with the gaskets.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is Marty. Mercedes did not provide instructions specifically for UK cars. I have posted the Mercedes workshop instructions for the removal and replacement of the exhaust manifolds below on a US model. Refer to the instructions for the 107 chassis. The procedure is the same except the left and right sides are reversed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Remove And Install Exhaust Manifolds