Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

the front & rear parking sensors have stopped working on a

Customer Question

the front & rear parking sensors have stopped working on a mercedes A150, have codes 9080, 9082, 9084, 9086, 9042, can you give any help also where is the main control unit or relay, the switch to tell you they are not working is illuminated and you can operate it but it returns straight away telling you they are not working
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!