Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Have an electrical fault.The vehicle drives ok. Warning lights

Customer Question

Have an electrical fault.The vehicle drives ok. Warning lights that come up intermittently on and off are(in order of frequency).Front parking sensors stop working with 4 red led showing,brake wear light,srs light,rear suspension(the one that comes on when loaded in rear)and i hear the hydraulics working as well,the trip mileage changes to - - - - - on the speedo,emergency lighting light,brake fluid light,the little yellow light next to the hazzard warning button,and i have now noticed that when these faults a cure if i am indicating to turn the indicator lights are erratic(seem to stop indicating). Mercedes reset the memory but cannot find the problem and it started again within hours of this.
Maybe we will have to communicate a bit more to solve this.Great if someone knows what is causing this.2006 Viano 2.2 diesel.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!