Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I own a CLK 350 (Convertible) 2005.The seat belt arms which

Customer Question

I own a CLK 350 (Convertible) 2005. The seat belt arms which protrude does not come out and the alrm keeps buzzing. How can I rectify this Thanks Capt. Tony XXXX

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That's fine. I would like an answer in the next 48 hours.

Brdgs

Capt. Tony XXXXX

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As mentioned when you start the engine the seat belt arms protude with the seat belt to make it easier for the driver or passenger to fit on the seat belt. This does not happen and of course the seat belt alarm keeps buzzing

Brdgs

Capt. Tony

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!