Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

malfunction too low to drive front 2007 s class mercedes. I

Customer Question

malfunction too low to drive front 2007 s class mercedes. I disconected the air compressor then re connected and malfunction comes on how do i get the air suspension to work again...
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and welcome. My name is Marty. In most cases once a fault code has been stored in the suspension control module you will not be able to activate the suspension until the fault code is repaired and erased with the Mercedes Star Diagnosis tester. You can try leaving the control module disconnected for a few hours but I don't think it will be effective. If you continue to have the warning message after reconnecting the module you will need to have the car connected to the Mercedes tester in order to read and erase the fault codes in the Airmatic control module.

Please let me know if you have any questions.