MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Mercedes Benz Qualified Diagnostic Technician
15777119

What is the cost for a new super charger for a CLK 200 Auto

Customer Question

What is the cost for a new super charger for a CLK 200 Auto Coupe 2003 to include the labour and part?
Phillip
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 years ago.

eurotec :

Hi, and welcome. My name is Marty. Can you post your 17 digit chassis number for me?

JACUSTOMER-f5096d5a- :

My service book and full details are with the car which is currently at a Mercedes garage. The only chassis number I have on a document is 058323

eurotec :

Ok, do you know if you have the W209 chassis?

eurotec :

I was able to do some checking and it looks like I am not able to pull up a price on the supercharger here in the US. I am going to have to opt out of this question and see if one of the UK experts can help.

Expert:  MB Paul replied 4 years ago.

I am in the UK & can look the part up but as Marty has said we will need the VIN to check this - do you have an old MOT or the V5 logbook available as the number will be on here

Best regards, Paul