Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hello, i have a mercedes clk 55 amg on 2003. ive just had the

Customer Question

hello, i have a mercedes clk 55 amg on 2003. ive just had the radiator changed due to the coolant leaking into the gearbox. the car was running fine then cut out, we plugged into a simple diagnostics machine and no error codes came up. the cranks fine but doesnt start. we even replaced the crankshaft position sensor (after being told by a mercedes mechanic) and still no joy. we noticed there is no spark to the spark plugs but the fuel is going through. i have no idea what it can be and only options i have it yourselfs or mercedes main dealer/mercedes specialists
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.