Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi, the question is I have mercedes ML320 2006 reg. my

Customer Question

hi, the question is

I have mercedes ML320 2006 reg. my gearbox become faulty jumping in gears, iv purchased another gearbox from the same car, but from 2009 year, the only difference in part numbers are that mine ends 401, and the new ends 601, we put the new box in, and the was no reaction at all, the computer wasn`t reacting to gear leveler to change the gears at all, then we put my old computer, and no the gear leveler changes the gears to D N and R, but the car is completely stationary, even when its in drive mode, the only fault we getting on the obd computer is no can message was received from control unit N73,

is there any other ECU? o where can be the problem. thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.