Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi.I started it moved 3 feet turned off engine,5 mins later

Customer Question

Hi.I started it moved 3 feet turned off engine,5 mins later tried to restart,just a clicking sound,the suspension on drivers side was down.charged both batteries,still just clicking sound, dash read ESP defective visit workshop.tried in neutral to tow,but wheels locked. replaced starter motor ,still just clicking sound.How can I get car started

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Billy replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

Is the clicking sound in dash, or from the starter in engine bay?
did you try boost starting?
which exact make, model and engine do you have?