Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I HAVE AN S430 AND I NEED A 020 545 19 32 (REAR FUSE BOX) ALSO,

Customer Question

I HAVE AN S430 AND I NEED A 020 545 19 32 (REAR FUSE BOX)
ALSO, I NEED 220 545 00 32 (09) ENGINE CONTROL UNIT
ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET THESE ITEMS?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope my question is understood.

I am searching for a place where I can buy the items. Here is a further description of the said items. Thanks a lot.

A 020 545 19 32 (Rear fuse box) MODULE CASE AND CONTROL UNIT SAM

and,

PARTSECU SUSPENSION CONTROL
BRAND AND MODELMERCEDES W220
NUMBER MANUFACTURERA2205450032
NUMBER PARTS2205450032
NUMBER PARTSA 220 545 00 32 (09)
NUMBER PARTS

TEMIC 305629

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, I am waiting.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DON'T CLOSE.

PLS CONTINUE THE SEARCH FOR SOMEONE TO ASSIST.

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question. I have been asked to help you with your question.

i would suggest contact this company HERE... I suggest this company often for these sorts of parts and they are usually very helpful.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.