Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Thank you Mike. Not another question, at this stage! Your answer

Customer Question

Thank you Mike. Not another question, at this stage! Your answer is very helpful. The garage want to check the replacement heater control first, and then the heater valve (although the valve is a new part), and are waiting for a similar car to come in to swap the units over as a test system. If the parts are working in another car they will check the heater itself, and THEN if we are still in difficulty I will ask them to check the wiring as you suggest. I am very grateful. Clifford
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Clifford..

Thank you very much for your contact.

I am very pleased to have helped you and I hope all goes ok for you.

You know where I am should you need anything more with this -or anything else ever..

All the very best - MIKE.