Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I bought a Mercedes 350sl about 3 months ago, It was fitted

Customer Question

I bought a Mercedes 350sl about 3 months ago, It was fitted with a removable Blaupunkt ACD9431 radio cd unit complete with manual, passport and code. It would not accept the code (many times).
From a Rover P6 I removed a working Blaupunkt Boston RCC45 which has no supplied code.
The ACD9431 slides out and leaves a frame with cables attached, the Boston slides into this frame, switches on but display remains blank.
Any suggestions?
Is it possible to get a colour wiring diagram?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,