Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

I have bought a new drivers door lock assembly (with infrared

Customer Question

I have bought a new drivers door lock assembly (with infrared sensor) because the fob would not work any further than 4" from the handle. How do I get access to the inside of the door.
I cannot see how to dismantle the door trim panel, I assume the inside handle is the starting point but I cannot see how to remove it.
Obviously I am very wary of damaging soft trim and veneered trim.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help you...

As there has been a delay - please let me know if you do still need help - then we can progress as needed.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

This is MIKE..

The system tells me you have replied to me - but I don't see any actual reply / type from you -

This could be a glitch - please re reply to me so that I can carry on / help you -

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Mike, sorry I don't require an answer now. I needed to fix a problem before I sold the car but I have Helen forced to reduce the price to compensate the problem.

thanks anyway.

paul

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Paul -

Thank you for your message / reply.

Thats ok no problem at all , I fully understand.

If there is ever anything else, feel free to get back to me - you know where I am now..

All the very best - MIKE.

Hello Paul,

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,