Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a 2005 CLS 320 cdi, just went out today to drive it

Customer Question

I have a 2005 CLS 320 cdi, just went out today to drive it after being on holiday for 2 weeks and the dashboard isn't working at all. Speedo, Rev counter, clock, display, nothing!! It starts up fine and all the exterior lights and indicators are ok. What should I do?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.

Marty :

Hi, my name is Marty. Fuse 52 and 64 in the drivers side fuse box under the bonnet are for the instrument cluster. Remove and inspect the fuses and replace them if they are bad. If the fuses both look good try reinserting them and see if the cluster turns on. Sometimes removing the fuse will reset the instrument cluster.

JACUSTOMER-u99s3bam- :

received the image for the fuses, now what?

Marty :

Did you receive my initial reply?

Marty :

I will post it again for you.

Marty :

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, it looks like you could not view my reply in chat mode. I've reposted it below. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Marty :
Full Size Image
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm just following up with you on the Mercedes. It looks like you may have not yet rated my service on this question. Do you need anymore help with this?

Marty