mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My car one day window not working disconnect the batrry window

Customer Question

My car one day window not working disconnect the batrry window working interior light not Woking and many thing like cd or singe in dash bord comes up disconict the battery evry thing working and one day I tray to use the key to open the car I press the remote alarm gos on if I disconict the batrry evry thing back to normal maybe one or to window not working.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
From what you are describing this issue that you are having is a low voltage to the vehicle problem which in turn makes the electrics of the vehicle have erratic functions. The first step is to have the alternator and the battery load tested.