mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hijuz put new battery on daughters A140class 52plate"the car

Customer Question

Hi'juz put new battery on daughters A140class 52plate"the car run for a while ! Silly ov me to check fuses as car was running'as i 'removed one fuse car stalled and will not re start"Arrrrrh @#%¥€!!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Try this disconnect the negative and positive battery cable ends and leave disconnected for 10 minutes and then reconnect the cables and see if the vehicle will start.This should reset the system.