Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Whats the best engine oil for a CLK 240 KOMPRESSOR ?

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Marty. There are many good oils on the market that are suitable on your car but my preferred oil is Mobil 1 fully synthetic motor oil in either an 0W40 or 5W40 viscosity. The oil you choose should state on the container or on the product information sheet that it meets the Mercedes 229.5 specification. If the specification is not printed on the container or in the product information the oil has probably not been approved for use by Mercedes in Mercedes vehicles.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Marty
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm just following up with you on the Mercedes. It looks like you have not yet rated my service on this question. Do you need anymore help with this?

Marty