mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Having trouble starting in the mornings had glow plugs tested

Having trouble starting in the mornings had glow plugs tested and all ok I think it is the pre heat modual
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi mike there are no warning lights comeing on I have changed all the glow plugs and once I start it with a spray of easy start it runs ok. Until left for a few hours then won't start with out easy start. I have also changed the diesel. Filter. And bled it
I hope this helps you mike. Ok mate
From what you are describing this issue is consistent with the fuel pump loosing prime and not priming the system properly which in turn results in the issue that you are having and is common. What I would suggest as a next step is to have the fuel pressure tested and monitored.
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.