Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2005 SLK 200 I pressed key fob to enter car which

Customer Question

I have a 2005 SLK 200 I pressed key fob to enter car which opened the doors but interier
light did not come on. The ignition came on but when turning key nothing happened, on the display it reads i malfunction
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advice you ..

Can you please give me the car's full reg or VIN... then we can progress...

Too - have you tried your other / spare key set? If not - please do that and let me know what happens...

Kind Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello mike it wasn't much help to me replying on the 8th when I needed the information on the 6th to get my car going when I asked for help on the 6th I have now resolved the problem by changing the car battery. My 21pound was a waste of time. Nick.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Nick.

Im sorry about that - I did actually reply to you on the 7th - at 2 pm.. but that then would have been to late for you anyway it seems.

If you require a return of your deposit , you can mail in to ask -thats not a problem - your money is not wasted as I have not been paid at all for anything.

Have a nice day .

Rgds, MIKE.