Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I own a Mercedes S350 petrol, 56 plate, 38000 miles. The radio

Customer Question

I own a Mercedes S350 petrol, 56 plate, 38000 miles. The radio etc. worked fine but all of a sudden I have no more sound from the radio, the CD/DVD player nor the voice guidance of the navigation system. The GPS works OK. Any idea what happened and how I can fix it without leaving the car in a Mercedes garage and pay a fortune. Many thanks for your reply.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you cannot find an expert to to advise me then you might as well close the question

Johannes van Leeuwen

Hello Johannes,

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,