Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

centrallocking not working indicators not workingcomputer

Customer Question

centrallocking not working indicators not working computer in boot bottom half seems not to be working fuses ok display faulty visti workshop can you give me an idea why this should happen

aslo electrical consumers message turned off would appear from time to time

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not answer i needed

car is booked in for computer check to morrow

Thanks for your help

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question and reverse your charges.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,