Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

2005 C CLASS MERCEDES W203....MASTER WINDOW SWITCH STOPPED

Customer Question

2005 C CLASS MERCEDES W203....MASTER WINDOW SWITCH STOPPED WORKING...ALL THE WINDOWS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE DRIVERS WINDOW WORK OFF THEIR OWN SWITCHES BUT NOT THE MASTER...DISCONNECTED AND RECONNECTED BATTERY...CHECKED ALL FUSES...BOUGHT 2ND HAND MASTER SWITCH AND INSTALLED, BUT TO NO AVAIL......PLEASE HELP...NCT (MOT IN THE UK) COMING UP
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you.

Given all that you mention you have done thus far - the usual cause of this is broken or damaged wiring - where the wires come from the body of the car through the link tubing to the car door -

So yo need to peel that open to check - IF there is no damage there at all - you will need to check up inside the dash where the wires travel through - and if necessary then , inside the door for problems.

Its usually one or the other as above on this issue.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.