Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a fault with my ML 320CDi. The fault message says -

Customer Question

I have a fault with my ML 320CDi. The fault message says “drive to nearest workshop without shifting gears” plus a message that the vehicle is not in park (but it would have to be otherwise I wouldn’t have got the key out of it) and another message about reset the run flat indicator. The car beeps and the dash is flashing red continuously. The car will not start nor the key turn. It has been an intermittent fault but steadily gotten worse. MB have replaced numerous parts including an electronic module, glow plugs, battery, an ecu that had to be ordered from Germany and was coded especially for my vehicle.  The vehicle is on a  ’56 PLATE has only done around 66,000 miles

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like my money refunded please and you can cancel the question