Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Have flat battery Mercedes Benz sprinter. Lights on with clerked

Customer Question

Have flat battery Mercedes Benz sprinter. Lights on with clerked jump starter engine starting to try tick in but after required min not going. It has wheel lift on same battery
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

How old is the battery that you are jumping off?