Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

the horn on my ml 270 cdi has stopped working ?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.
eHello

1st thing to check is if the horn fuse in the underdash box is blown or not - if it has then try a fresh one

if that doesn't help then locate the horn unit / siren which should be in front of the radiator behind the front bumper - check its connections are clean with no corrosion then try putting a fresh 12V wire direct from the battery to its poistive terminal to see if it works or not as they can fail from internal corrsoion
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years