Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I own a 320 clk convertable the battery is dead so boot release

I own a 320 clk convertable the battery is dead so boot release wont work the emergancy key will not unlock boot is the another way to get into the boot ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX for the wait. There is a positive jumper terminal under the hood that you can connect your positive jumper cable to then connect the negative jumper cable to a good ground on the motor and you can use your remote to open the trunk. The jumper terminal is right in front of the fuse box. I've attached a picture below. Open the small cover and connect the positive jumper to any of the terminals inside as they are all positive terminals. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Marty

graphic
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.