Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

CODE B1107 WHER IS THE PROBLIM

Customer Question

CODE B1107 WHER IS THE PROBLIM
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name isXXXXX happy to help you.

Basically , any and all fault codes that are prefixed with a B.. are "body" or body systems faults - as opposed to say P codes - which are engine management etc..

The B1107 you have comes up as a fault with the dash / sash cluster / circuit / control.

If you are not using MB diag equipment to get to the bottom of your faults, you may need to with this - just a tip.. but thats the definition for your B1107 on the MB you have.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime,

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.