Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a mercedes A150 and cannot find the lighting fuse box! Can

Customer Question

I have a mercedes A150 and cannot find the lighting fuse box!
Can you help?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

The interior / lighting fuse box on your A150 is under the drivers seat - where the battery is, there..

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

.................Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

.....You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If you mean the fuses are in the same place in the footwell as the battery, the main fuses are. However the lighting fuses are not present according to the fuse layout diagram
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Ian...

I understand what you are at now...

You are wanting then the fuses on the BCM - the body control module/ interface, that has lighting fuses on it but along side is another fuse box with lighting fuses too...

They are located up under the dash on the passenger side... you will see them there -

Let me know if you need anything else with that -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

Rgds, MIKE.