Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a Merc s320L with Bluetooth peole at the other end hear

I have a Merc s320L with Bluetooth peole at the other end hear a lo of background noise and ask if I have a window open any ideas??
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name isXXXXX happy to help you ..

With this situation, so long as it happens with a lot of different people ( therefore not an issue with one persons phone )... then the usual cause of this fault is a faulty microphone - on the cars system.

You can have a MB dealer run tests to check on this - but other than that you can have the mic replaced... Generally that is the cause of this issue as you describe. Any MB dealer can sort that easily for you.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

.................Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

.....You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.