Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

I have a cls 320on a 57 plate. when drivers door is open the

Customer Question

I have a cls 320on a 57 plate. when drivers door is open the side window opens slightly
but when the door is closed the window does not close. what can i do ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Marty. I apologize for the wait. It sounds like your windows may need to be initialized. Try pressing very gently on the window switch until the window is all the way down and continue to hold the switch an additional 3 seconds after the window reaches the bottom then raise the window and continue to hold the switch an additional 3 seconds. Perform this procedure with the front and rear windows then see if your window returns to the proper position when closing the door.

Let me know how you make out.

Marty