mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi - My Mercedes c220 sport went to bodyshop for a minor repair.

Hi - My Mercedes c220 sport went to bodyshop for a minor repair. When got it back the digital clock was frozen (presumably they disconnected the electrics). I have reset the time several times and while the 'reset' itself works, the time doesnt move. Can you help ??
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Try to disconnect the negative and the battery cable ends and leave disconnected for 10 minutes and this should reset the system.
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.