Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Dear Sir, I have a w168 A Class with a ECU A 025 545 30 32

Dear Sir, I have a w168 A Class with a ECU A 025 545 30 32 (5). I need to repair or buy a new one and not sure which number I should look into. I have also 412.250/005/001 and on another sticker A 166 140 10 00. Can you tell us which numbers are important is this matter in order to find a repaired part to replace this one. Mistakes on this ECU are P0121 and P1590. Can they come from the repair of mass air flow replacement?  Many thanks.

XXXXXX@XXX.XX.XX

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you.

The important identify er number you need to use to get a replacement Ecu is the A 166 140 10 00 number... you can ignore the others.

The P1590 code you have means - Fuel shut off detected. This is because of the ecu failure you have.

The P0121 is related -but in fact you have typical / common ecu failure here with what you describe - very common on these models Im afraid - and the Maf / Ecu are combined on this model.

I would suggest contact this company HERE - they are able to help you at a reasonable cost -

Let me know how you get on - or get back to me if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.