Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

kommpressor 2.3 c230 year 2000 one owner petrol auto in decent

Customer Question

kommpressor 2.3 c230 year 2000 one owner petrol auto in decent order am interested this vehicle any major issues?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Marty. I consider the W202 C class model to be a very reliable model and not very costly to maintain. The M111 motor in the C class is very reliable with very little problems. The 722.6 automatic transmission is also very reliable although occasionally they suffer from electrical malfunctions with the speed sensors in the transmission. Overall I would say this is a solid car. I do recommend that any car you are considering purchasing should get a pre-purchase inspection by a qualified technician to check the overall condition of the car.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty

Please note that your good faith deposit does not pay the expert for his help until you leave a positive rating. Please be sure to rate my service!