Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi i have a cls 500 with an engine with water damage where

Hi i have a cls 500 with an engine with water damage where would i go to get a first class rebuild as mercedes want to fit a new engine thanks derek.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Mike :

Hello and Welcome... My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you...

Mike :

Please just acknowledge my message as above so that I know you are in the Live Chat session - then we can progress...

Mike :

Hello - I see you have joined me.. Welcome.

Mike :

The system says you are typing...

Customer:

Hello and welcome my name is XXXXX XXXXX to help/advise you...

Mike :

There seems to be a fault - can you reply to me? If not - I will switch us out of Chat into the QA system ..

Customer:

JACUSTOMER-2qf4frmr-says:

Mike :

Ok - there is a fault - Im seeing you are trying to get back to me but I see no type - please give me a couple of mins to swap us to the QA system which works fine - and then I will contact you there........

Customer:

ok mike

Mike :

Ah - I was just about to click that through but I got that from you - do you want to just try and carry on now here - it is quicker for us if it will work.. ;)

Mike :

Just type me a reply again ---

Customer:

Helo mike

Mike :

I got that - are you receiving me ok now?

Mike :

Try now...

Mike :

Okay - very frustrating - I will switch us over now - just a second...

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Derek -

I do apologise for that - We are fine here now..

Can I just ask - re your question..whereabouts are you in the UK?

(just type your reply - and send to me and I will get back to you )

Rgds - MIKE.............................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Helo mike i am in the birmingham area thanks derek.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Derek -

Thank you for your reply.. I do apologise for the system issues we experienced earlier -

Ok - a company I can suggest for you has a website that I can give you - the link to that is HERE...

I do know people that have used them before for the MB engines and have had no complaints of any sort... so it would be worth giving them a call for prices etc.

They are around 20 mile south of B/ham -

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX helps but do let me know if you need anything more at all -

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert