Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi I own Mercedes s class 320 petrol 1999 in sept I was hospitalised

Customer Question

hi I own Mercedes s class 320 petrol 1999
in sept I was hospitalised for 4 months came out of hospital late in dec the car battery was flat
I replaced the battery with new one same spec but the car won,t start. it was perfect before hospital . and even no no errors on display or after attaching a star diagnostic
on it. the car ceanks but engine never fires up. no eclectric working on car apart from head lights and keys let me lock up car and boot. could you direct me to best avaenue to follow for repair as car was perfrect before. Tech nician with star suggested dead ecu but how can that affect windows and horn ??I am baffled

thanks in advance

eammo
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Eammo,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long you need??

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How long you need?? Could you tell me where the ecu is located in this car

Hello Eammo,

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to give you a time, due to the complexity of your question. However, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Eammo,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Eammo,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will wait for you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please return deposit to original funding source
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with the issues / problems you have asked about..

There has been some delay I see.. I can only apologise for that ...

Please just send me a reply - and let me know if you wish to carry on now.. If so, Im happy to help / carry on from here and help you sort your issues with your Mercedes..

I look forward to hearing from you -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.