Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Will a new Mercedes E 250 CDI from the UK run on diesel fuel

Customer Question

Will a new Mercedes E 250 CDI from the UK run on diesel fuel in Trinidad and Tobago?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Mike : Hello and Welcome... My name isXXXXX happy to help /advise you..
Mike : Basically, so long as you have normal diesel on your locale then the answer is Yes...
Mike : There would be no problems in that regard at all.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Ian.I'm sorry the Chat system 'hung' so I had to switch us to the QA system..You can see however what I wrote by way of my answer to your question, that is showing above if you just scroll the screen up to view that, basically confirming that yes, so long as the diesel fuel there is normal diesel, your car will be fine.Do let me know if you need anything else at all - Kind Rgds Ian , MIKE....Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..Rgds, MIKE. j