Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

2005 200 clk Cab. Front seats dont seem to recline to a horizontal

Customer Question

2005 200 clk Cab. Front seats don't seem to recline to a horizontal position
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help/ advise you.

If Im understanding you correctly - the front seats will not go down completely horizontal - just part way - A long way -but not completely horizontal.

If it is that they wont go down at all- this is usually a break / disconnection of the cable from the handle to the mechanism - that would have to be further investigated if thats the case.... but otherwise again, they are not designed to go completely down..

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me for my time etc - as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Shantel,

Please CANCEL the question & refund to PAYPAL.......Thank you for trying

D LAMKIN

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

This is MIKE... It seems like you have not seen my answer to your question - it is shown above... I sent that several hours before your message to our moderator..

Please scroll the screen up to view my answer for you.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

... Please do click on the OK ratings for me as well - Thank you kindly,.

MIKE.