Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a mercedes vito(NNN) NNN-NNNNits in limp home mode with

Customer Question

I have a mercedes vito(NNN) NNN-NNNNits in limp home mode with the fault code p2623 (fuel injectior control pressure regulator circuit/open). the fault is present and will not reset so should be easy to find so i thought! But where is the control pressure regulator i've checked both sensors on the fuel rail and they appear to be okay and not related to this fault? any help with this fault code would be much appreciated!! Thanks Jim.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jim,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

close the question please.