Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

l have put w210 e class wing mirrors on my w202

Customer Question

l have put w210 e class wing mirrors on my w202 c class both have retractable mirrors the passanger one works fine the drivers one works backwards so l have one going in as one comes out coulor coding is my problem as a haynes manual does not cover electric morrors for a w202 as l said both work l think its 1 pair of wires in the drivers side that l need to swap would this be right ron XXXX

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX folding mirror motor wires are solid green and solid yellow. Reverse those two wires and you should be fine.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Please note that you must leave a positive rating for my help in order for me to receive credit for helping you. Please be sure to rate my service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That marty was first class thanks on the drivers side indicator the wires are black/yellow, and brown but i have no black/yellow wires in the plug any help would be appreciated

ron

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ron, I show black/white for the left side and black/green for the right side.

Let me know how you make out.

Marty

Please don't forget to rate my service!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's correct marty it's just on drivers side I have black/yellow and brown from lamp but no black/yellow on plug?

Ron

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ron, I don't show black/yellow in my schematic. Do you have a black/white or a black/green in your connector?

Can you post your vin number?