Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 2013 sprinter with air con, I want to replace the

I have a 2013 sprinter with air con, I want to replace the radio with a double din kenwood DNN9230DAB is this relatively easy to do and will the steering controls still work Thanks in advance. Gary
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Gary,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello there Gary and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you on this..

The basic answer to your question Gary is Yes - this Kenwood DNN9230DAB unit does work with steering wheel controls ;)

Let me know if you need anything else -

.>> >> > ..Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert