Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi. I have a ml 300 blueefficiency sport 2010 and I would

I have a ml 300 blueefficiency sport 2010 and I would like to get to the near side
Door mirror indicator to remove condensation. How do I do that.

Regards.

Barry carter
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Barry,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome...

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you -

Please let me know what you have done / tried so far - then we can progress..

Kind Rgds, MIKE..................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike.

I have not tried to sort it I was going to see if you could help.

The screws behind the door mirror glass hold the indicator in

place on the mirror I would like to remove the mirror glass to get

to the screws but don't know how. On the old models there were

clips that you got to with a screwdriver through the side of the

glass. Hope this helps. chassis no WDC1641212A610218.

Regards.

Barry.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Barry.

Sorry for the delay.

Yes with this the mirror glass is removed first so that you can then unclip / deal with the misted lens that you have.

I can't do it right now Barry due to system issues but I will upload you the MB instructions to do this for you ASAP in the morning ...

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike.

Looking forward to receiving the instructions.

Regards.

Barry.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Barry -

Thank you for your message - We had some system issues transferring images / files , I tried several times for you - but Ive got round it - I will upload links for you.

So the instructions are as follows for you Barry - as we said above - once you get the glass out, you can deal with the lens issue.

So the first link is HERE - and the 2nd - instructions to go with that , is HERE.

All the best Barry -

............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike.

My near side mirror does not have a clip at the top behind the glass as in the picture you sent me. This is a picture of my mirror. Regards Barry

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here